After the great successor of xiaomi mi mix, xiaomi is now coming up with their next model known as the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. It was reveal by the French designer Philippe Starck by uploading a concept video of the phone. The phone will feature a bezel-less display with 6.4 inch full HD AMOLED display panel which makes it look stunning.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC coupled with 6GB of RAM and an internal memory of 128GB. It runs on Android 7.1.1(nougat). The phone has a battery backup of 4400mah which is quite good for long-lasting functions. The camera is expected to have a dual 16MP camera and a front facing camera of 13MP.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is expected to launch by this year and the price is expected to be around $600.
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 81.9 x 7.9 mm (6.25 x 3.22 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 209 g (7.37 oz)
- Sim: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches (~86.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~459 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- – MIUI 9
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Internal: 128 GB
- RAM: 6GB
- Primary: Dual 16 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Secondary: 13 MP
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- ALAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Other features: Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Non-removable Li-on 4400 mAh battery.