“How to download youtube videos” By Typing SS
YouTube is a free Video sharing Website on the entire globe that let’s people Upload, view and share Videos. So Youtube probably has all kinds of Videos available, and We often like a lot of videos and yes we would like to collect it as well which means to Download it into the device but YouTube does not provide downloading option on its official site so what People usually do is they waste a lot of time installing Third Party Application like TubeMate and YouTube Downloader which is not really Necessary. So it will be better to stop wasting time installing third party application and Start using this easier method this will save a lot of your time. Because by this method You don’t have to install any app and guess what you can download YouTube videos in PC or Mobile Just by Typing SS in URL.
To “Download YouTube Videos” by typing SS follow the Steps Given Below:
- Open “YouTube.com” in your “Browser”.
- Select the video you would like to Download
- After you select your Video have a Look into the “URL” form you will see something Like m.YouTube.com/sdguas or if you are using PC that will probably look like www.youtube.com/sdgasui
- Now Erase “m. Or www.” and replace with “SS” and that must be replaced like this ssYouTube.com/sdyfisd
- Now Open that “ssYouTube.com/sdhsd” link in your “Browser”
- This will redirect you to another site “savefrom.net”
- Now select the resolution type and hit the download button and your video will start downloading. This process of downloading YouTube videos will make it easier to save videos from YouTube.