Google finally reveals a price and release date for the Google Jamboard. The Google Jamboard is 55-inch touch display for businesses to use as a hybrid white board and a conferencing system.
Google Jamboard comes up with a pen and touch input, coming with iOS and Android Apps, An Nvidia Jetson TX1 processors On board with 4K resolution. The panel of Google Jamboard is good but doesn’t represent itself as high-end top shelf piece of electronics. The back is Matte plastic color which give the Google Jamboard a thick looking electronic.
The Google Jamboard went for testing with some of the google clients DOW Jones, Whirlpool and Pinterest. So it looks like one of the weird projects that Google Launched.
It’s just like a Google Home product to be use in office works. Jamboard can be used for displaying stock profits in office, writing the works to be done, sharing the ideas that can be drawn in that touch white board. We can leave all data in Google Jamboard with no worries because it saves automatically in Cloud. Jamboard can connect us with people through video calling who stay far from us.
Google Jamboard specifications
- 55-inch 4K UHD display
- 120 Hz touch scan rate / 60 Hz video
- 16 simultaneous touch points
- Handwriting and shape recognition
- Built-in tilt support / Built-in wide-angle camera
- Down-firing speakers / Built-in microphones
- HDMI 2.0, USB Type C, 2 X USB 3.0
SPDIF audio out
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 / 1 Gigabyte Ethernet
- Google Cast
- 2 x Fine tip passive stylus, Eraser, Microfiber cloth
- Rolling stand is an additional accessory